No UVB for a few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenron

Well, my reptisun 10 burnt out on me today, and none of my local pet stores have any in stock(and if they did they want 50$+) They did however have the reptiglo 10 in stock, which if I remember right isn't such a good light to get. So I'm planing on ordering one from petmountain.com and it won't arrive until Monday. I'm wondering what kind of problems would this cause? If he was to go without his uvb bulb for 6 days. (or I may get it expedited but it will still not be here until fri/sat, i'd overnight it but I can't afford the 50 dollars for shipping.) Any information about weather it would make sense to buy a reptiglo, or if Shenron would be ok for 3-6 days without his uvb would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Your dragon can go around two weeks without suffering any health issues. Of course the less time the better, especially with younger dragons.

Holly

LJean

Extreme Poster
I think he will be ok for that amount of time without the uvb. He is a juvie or older right? (not a little baby?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom