NO UVB FOR 2 DAYS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Yep..looks like he was enjoying it to me. A lot of babies don't eat they're greens at first..so don't worry too much about it. A lot of them just eat the bugs at first. You should be feeding him 2 - 3 times a day..and let him eat as many as he wants in a 10-15 minute period.

BreezyBeardie

Original Poster
Okay good. And yeah he should be eating way more. Would barely eat any bugs yesterday. I work tonight (at Petsmart) so I'm going to pick up some more crickets. Just about 10 and give them straight to him. The reptiworms should be here today or tomorrow. Unfortunately I won't be here tomorrow/ the weekend so I'm hoping for today! My sister will take care of him for me this weekend but I wish I could be here to continue monitoring him. Praying he likes the worms and wants to eat all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom