No longer eating worms

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 5 year old beardie has been with us 6 months now. When we got him he wasn't on a feeding schedule, never given greens and only feed superworms. He was underweight as well. I tried everything to get him to eat greens, veggies or fruit and less superworms. Nothing worked, until someone recommended repta boost and mixing organic baby food with it.
He loved it, we got on a pattern where the super worms eventually became a twice a week snack. Then one day he stopped taking them about 2 months ago.
Is this ok?
I was worried and tried to start offering them again and he wants nothing to do with them. ONLY his reptaboost mixed with baby food. He loves it.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Good move cutting back the superworms, if he's been into worms, try large silkworms, they are actually one of those nearly perfect feeder insects that can be used as daily staple , one or two large silkworms per day + a some salad + some other insects works very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom