No longer available—-Pay What You Think Is Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am selling my 7 year old beardie Pogo with his full set up. My daughter was born about a year ago but she has health problems and is now walking so, poor Pogo is stuck in his enclosure—he is used to roaming the screened lanai and the apartment. He was born a runt so he is on the smaller side, but is not a picky eater and loves greens, blueberries, live worms, and even the dry pellet/dehydrated insect mix.

We love him very much so we don’t think it’s fair that is now cooped up because of the baby and would love to send him off to a new home.
I do not have a price in mind because Pogo is 7, a bit older than most people would buy, I am taking fair offers for his entire set up and him.

Including 50 gallon tank, double light stand, basking bulb(plus 3 new in package bulbs), UVB bulb, carpet (plus one new in plastic wrap), 2 hides, food (x2) and water dish, beardie ball, laser thermometer, 2 leashes, magnetic rock hammock, and 2-pack timer.

He also owns some extra items which will be sent with him: his fleece blanket, bath towels, sweater, Halloween/Christmas outfits, & any leftover vitamins or insects.

We are in North Tampa, waiting for a good home for our handsome boy.

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpeg
    IMG_0419.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 49

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
Hope Pogo finds a forever home! 💝 The seven years of his life he would have enjoyed so much with you. If you want to you could put flyers in the nearest exotic vets or pet stores or any lizard-related place. He looks so cute in his Santa costume! Wishing all the best

Zee

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Pogo
Hope Pogo finds a forever home! 💝 The seven years of his life he would have enjoyed so much with you. If you want to you could put flyers in the nearest exotic vets or pet stores or any lizard-related place. He looks so cute in his Santa costume! Wishing all the best
Thank you. I think I may have to do that, I’ve also been looking into donating him to a school as a class pet. I know when I was teaching my students loved taking care of our Leopard Gecko.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Please don't do that. We see way to many neglected beardies here that were class pets. And if the teacher that got him isn't up to speed on husbandry the issue would be compounded greatly.

Zee

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Pogo
Please don't do that. We see way to many neglected beardies here that were class pets. And if the teacher that got him isn't up to speed on husbandry the issue would be compounded greatly.
Thank you for the advice, my husband found someone who has a few Beardies already that will take him.

Pogo will get a new happy home this weekend! Lots of space to run around. :) Thank you for all your help and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom