NO IDEA WHATS WRONG. PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

onelove25

Heyy I'm new to this site. I've had Wonka since June and he's never given me much trouble. Lately however he has not been eating and i think may have choked on something. He is very sluggish when he moves (if he moves that is) and doesnt respond to anything. He keeps his mouth halfway open and seems to sometimes choke on his own tongue and sticks it out sometimes. He is also drooling. His eyes are watery and half way open as well. I have this Repta-aid that has vitamins and have fed him some through i syringe but everytime i try to he seems to choke on it and bob his head and just fall over. He is so weak that he cannot even climb on his log, and just tips over. It seems like he has no energy whatsoever. I have no idea whats wrong with him, and am very afriad that he may die.

crickest

Juvie Member
As sick as he sounds, if you don't get him to the vet, he probably will die. His mouth staying open and his choking on anything you put in his mouth are signs he is beyond anything you can do for him.

Take him to a good herp vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom