No bowel movements!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emleebee

Okay, I've seen lots of posts on this subject, but I really need advice! My little girl hasn't had a bowel movement since at least Thursday. At first I wasn't worried because I just redid her viv and I thought it was just a little of stress. Besides that she's acting totally normal; scooting around after and eating her crickets, eating some greens, basking, happy to cuddle, etc. She has clear eyes and I don't see any marks although I do notice her stress marks a little more than normal. I don't feel anything but I think her stomach might be a little distended but I'm not sure if it really is or if I'm just thinking it is because I'm looking for something wrong.

I'm going to try and call the vet tomorrow, any ideas/opinions in the meantime? Help!

Quick background: Tia is about 4.5 months, 13 inches. She is in a 40 gall viv with a reptisun 10.0 and basking bulb that keeps the temp about 107 on the hot side. I give her a bath every day or two. She gets crickets and greens (collard/dandelion plus mint/treats of carrots, bell peppers, blueberries, etc. every couple of day) daily. Before this, she had regular bowel movements every day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom