Nibblers Neighborhood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the adventures of Nibbler the Dragon! Who like most Dragons is truly spoiled rotten and does some of the most hilarious things you have ever seen! Now not to worry the upstairs is completly safe for him to run around, and he uses every inch! I hope you enjoy this and i would love to see pics of your crazy Dragons as well, they really are the best pets!

2012-01-20144429.jpg

This cabinet is a regular spot, he really thinks theres another Dragon in there! Or he likes Hockey!

IMG_1359.jpg

This shelf and the one next to it have become lounge spots as of late, especially on top of the DVD case, maybe cause it's red?

2011-09-26124026.jpg

Taking a break is always good when your running around, and Nibbler loves his magazines!

odiwan

Original Poster
Well the little bugger is back to normal, the weather hasn't changed so i'm going to chalk it up to the bok choy. He really liked it but i think it didn't agree with him. He's eating great and running around like a mad man. New pics on the weekend. :D

odiwan

Original Poster
:D Well Nibbler is in full spring mode, he really loves sitting on my slippers by the patio with the window open. I'm putting up some new pics which may be the last for awhile seeing that summer is here and i will be golfing and enjoying the outside. :D

IMG_1408.jpg

Nibbler is a little strange when he sleeps, sometimes he needs a pillow!

IMG_1407.jpg

He really thinks theres another Dragon in the cabinets, i wonder what he'd do if he saw himself in a mirror?

IMG_1416.jpg

After his last bath Nibbler got a new beach towel, so spoiled!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Okay check it out... :p ...you are allowed to go golfing and enjoy the outdoors, but you must still post
pic's...Summertime pic's are the best. :lol:

odiwan

Original Poster
I will definatley post summer pics, Nibbsy loves it outside and he does some crazy things after soaking up those hot summer rays! Never fear all, i have a serious devotion to Nibbler pics, i have hundreds maybe thousands, :D

odiwan

Original Poster
Well we've had some really nice weather here and it's been awhile since i"ve been on to update. Nibbler has been very crazy as of late, the hot weather and the slippers by the patio window seem to be the place to be. We like to joke about it being his couch and the window is like his T.V, :) So here are a few new pics, hope you all enjoy and i'll have more up soon, 8)

2012-04-24151052.jpg

He's looking at it like he doesn't know what it is, oh he knows!

2012-05-13122759.jpg

His favorite new spot, for the summer anyway. Can't beat that window open feeling, :D

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Nibbler looks like he's enjoying life! He looks great, you're taking amazing care of him.

I love the picture of him sleeping on the rocks, so cute!

odiwan

Original Poster
:( I haven't been on in quite a while and i haven't updated, so here it is. The news isn't good, Nibber is shedding again on both sides of his face and he has been very uncomfortable. I can't wait for him to be his crazy self and as soon as he is i will be sure to update. Until then here's one funny pic of his crazy sleep position from today, he was scratching his face on some rocks and fell asleep like that! :(

2012-07-09173759.jpg

Silly sleeping my shed away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom