Next years females :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
I was fooling around with the camera today and these females were looking pretty nice

IMG_0863.jpg

pure citrus trans (Distinctive Dragons)

IMG_0864.jpg

citrus trans and red/orange het hypo (poss het trans) (Jeff Hunter)

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

Citrus trans, red/orange, and a nice red in the back from Rainbow Dragons

I currently have some leathers and reds, with Christmas pure citrus yellows from Daisy hatched and growing like weeds.

Thanks for looking

Jeff Crider

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks

I have been collecting seriously this year and we have added females from 6 different breeders, and males from another 4. I seem to have picked some babies that have grown to become GRADE A in color and size, definitely some surprises. We look forward to some fantastic colors next year, taking super citrus yellow into the leatherbacks and the hypo/trans morphs.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrissyTina7
Top Bottom