Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraya

So I am new to this forum, though I have visited on occasion especially right after I got my bearded dragon. I don't have a pic of him yet but I'll try and get one up soon, not at home and all. My boyfriend got him for me for my birthday (a few days late but it is the tought that counts) back in October and he just blew up on us. My boyfriend works at a petstore and a customer brought in some beardies and he was the runt and so we got him for a song. whoever says that a beardie can live in a 20 long for the first year is so not right. With in 2 months we started looking for a new tank and he is now in a 30 long 16x36x12". When we got him he looked like a normal beardie but with each shed he gets more orange and yellow. He is so funny and inquisitive. I want to get him a higher cage becasue when you go to dump the crickets into the cage he gets so excited that he jumps up and bites the bag, in the process the crickets land on his head. He loves watching our fish tanks and there are a few tounge sumges on a few of the tanks from him trying to eat said fish. I'll get a pic up as soon as I can. I am excited to be a part of the discussion of all thing beardie!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome to BD.org! :D

Look forward to seeing pic's of your ???(sorry didn't catch his name)

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom