Newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimmeriing

Hatchling Member
Hi, My name's Jenn. I just recently acquired a beardie. I'm pretty new to the whole thing. My cousin has one, and she initially got me into them. I've wanted one for a while. We got him off a couple from craigslist. She bought him for her kids, they have a bigger one, and really didn't pay attention to him. So she decided to get rid of him. He came with his log, the light, dish, and I believe it's a 20gal tank with screen lid. He's really good, very friendly, loves to be held, and just overall really chill. She said he's about 9 months old. I know I'm going to have to get a bigger tank, because he's a decent size. I've decided to name him Jasper :D
Since I'm new, I decided to look into the species a little further. I found this site, and figured why not join. I can learn a few new things.
Here are a few pictures of Jasper;
l_80f18862169849e4a9fcc0acb98f9d4c.jpg

l_37aa5dfe1d524c989f84c712d7832192.jpg

Adam805

Hatchling Member
he looks wonderful, mine is about 7 months and he is not that big. trying to figure why he is not growing fast. But anyways nice looking dragon. :wink:

crazymum

Hatchling Member
Hello there. For a 9 month old beardie I recommend getting a bigger tank/viv for him as a 20g is too small for a beardie of his size.

shimmeriing

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
crazymum":3034c said:
Hello there. For a 9 month old beardie I recommend getting a bigger tank/viv for him as a 20g is too small for a beardie of his size.

I know, I stated that above.

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

crazymum

Hatchling Member
shimmeriing":b79b3 said:
crazymum":b79b3 said:

I know, I stated that above.

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

sorry i skimmed past that part lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom