Newbie question... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRyche

Hi all,
I decided to join this site because I do own a Bearded Dragon, but this is my very first Dragon and I've had him about 6-8 months now. I've been a snake man my whole life.. so this is really the only cool lizard I ever owned. He really is beautiful.. here is my question though..
When I first purchase he or she I dont quite remember what the guy told me he or she was.. a SunBurst BD or a SandFire BD.. So my newbie question is, what's the difference? If I remember correctly I believe he said SunBurst.. but to be perfectly honest I really dont remember that well... so I was just curious if anyone here can tell me the difference. I also have a few other questions.. but this will do for now.. 8)
Thanks all..

IronRyche

Original Poster
OH.. sorry I forgot to mention.. he/she is like a orangie color.. Really beautiful in my opinion.. when I see the Dragons at the stores its definitely a different color!

Okiemavis

A sandfire is going to be much more red/orange, a sunburst is going to be mostly yellow with orange/red markings. Either way, it's gonna be gorgeous, enjoy watching it color up as it matures!

IronRyche

Original Poster
Well.. truly it was my brothers lizard. He went away and left the lizard at his appartment for 6 months. My older brother would go there and feed him, but never put the time in to hold him. I wind up taking the lizard and keeping it cause I'm the type of person who feels a reptile should deserve time from its owner to hold him, and care for him. MY older brother who was feeding him for those 6 months wasn't into holding him.. he was scared of him or any reptile :roll: but now I have him.. and I'm thinking with all the snakes I have to care for.. maybe I would consider selling him. Would anyone know what a fair price of one of these lizards would go for?
I think it was bought as a baby for $140.. he's about a foot long counting the tail.. so his body is probably like 6-7 inches.. something like that. I can post pix.. but I would only sell him to someone I know would love him and care for him. Any thoughts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom