Newbie beardie mommy in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Just wanted to say "Hey!" to everyone. I have been a member for a week or so and have been so caught up with some health issues with our little guy, it slipped my mind to meet n greet.

Nyway, I m Jane and we have had our little 6g wonder since November. He was a gift for my 13 y.o. son but I am attached and addicted to r little Spike. :D We aren't sure exactly how olg he is since he's not really growing. :( He was 5g when we got him and 2 months later is only 6g. Nyway, I won't go into details here as there is a topic in the Beardie ER.

This is a wonderful community and I m SO glad I found u guys before we lost little Spike. The members who I have already chatted with r incredible and share so freely their insight and experience. I can never say thank u enough. I HATE the a**holes at my local pet store and PetSmart. God, did they give me TONS of bad info. How many poor beardies suffer needlessly (or other animals for that matter) be/c of these *****s??? Ugh.

My hubby says he never thought I would even like, yet alone, luv a reptile but my heart belongs to Spike and I m dedicated to getting him well n watching him grow. Rite now, he is my little peanut and hopefully soon will b my big peanut!!! :blob5:

Much luv to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom