Newbee with a fam of 3..... Lots of pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonzie001

First off my name is Junior and I currently live in San Diego.... I currently own 3 beardies...
1. Fonzie (About 4 months)
2. Chachi (About 2 months)
3. Willy (9 yrs. old)
I am not sure as to the ages since the store where I purchased Fonzie and Chachi didnt really know there heads from there @sses...lol and Willy was given to me by my nephew since he can no longer take care of him. Here are some pics... hope you guys enjoy them.
Fonzie
IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2162-1.jpg

Chachi
IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

Willie
IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

As you guys can see chachi is a bit under weight since he wouldn't eat when he was housed together with fonzie... But he is now eating like a champ....
Junior

skymgirl

Hatchling Member
They are cuties! :D Glad that you seperated Fonzie and Chachi; I'm sure you'll fatten Chachi up! Welcome to the board, I look forward to seeing more photos of your bunch!

fonzie001

Original Poster
Thank you for all the nice comments.... I look forward to learning lots of new ways of keeping the bunch happy and healthy.
Junior :D

fonzie001

Original Poster
With the colors that Fonzie has what is he considered? Just out of curiousity.... blood something???
Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom