New Turtle Owner

Fray425

Hi,

I recently became the proud owner of 2 baby red-eared sliders because someone abandoned them. However, I haven't the slightest clue of how to take care of them. If anyone can tell me what essentials I need for the tank, what the best food to feed them is, and any other tips and tricks, that would be great!

Thank you!

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
Hi,

I recently became the proud owner of 2 baby red-eared sliders because someone abandoned them. However, I haven't the slightest clue of how to take care of them. If anyone can tell me what essentials I need for the tank, what the best food to feed them is, and any other tips and tricks, that would be great!

Thank you!
Although I don't have them as pets or have any experience with them I found these two articles from The Spruce Pets (I personally love their articles). How to Care for Pet Red-Eared Slider Turtles and How to Set Up a Tank for a Red-Eared Slider Turtle and What Do Red-Eared Slider Turtles Eat?. If you want more information just search The Spruce Pets and tap on the search button (on the website) and write a red-eared slider (they gave a lot of articles about them. That was very nice of you to rescue them.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom