New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odinsmom

I am getting my first beardie on Monday. He is a hypo translucent leatherback. I wish I could post pics but I cannot seem to figure it out. :oops: I have tried the tutorials but some reason it is not working for me :banghead: any help would be appreciated. anyways looking forward to talking about dragons.

Esther19

BD.org Addict
I'm sorry that I cannot help you with the picture thing. I always refer folks to the tutorials. I do want to welcome you and your new little one to the forum. Someone will be along to help you with the pictures.

Odinsmom

Original Poster
Esther19":2yb73fcv said:
I'm sorry that I cannot help you with the picture thing. I always refer folks to the tutorials. I do want to welcome you and your new little one to the forum. Someone will be along to help you with the pictures.
Thanks. I will figure it out. Sometimes it is photobucket that is having the issue.

Odinsmom

Original Poster
Esther19":2fh6zb4c said:
Yay! You got it to work. He is a real beauty. I'll bet you won't be sleeping tonight.
I did have a twent gallon all set up but I took advantage of the petco $1 a gallon sale and bought a 40 breeder. So I spent the day getting tile cut and getting new lights and accessories for the tank. Makes the time go quick he will be here Tuesday morning. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom