New to the board =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogdor_1

Juvie Member
i guess i should introduce myself before jumping off and posting questions. :D

my name is megan. i live in davie, fl (which is pretty far south). i have worked at a pet store for the past 3+ years and i have a small zoo at my house which i am most fond of.

the zoo consists of:
1 horse - Falcon
1 dog - Reina
3 cats - Tigger, Kio, and Bowser
2 foster kittens - Pugsly and Paisly
2 rats - Drizzle and Tinkerbell
5 bettas - 4 boys, 1 girl... no names
2 fish tanks - 10 gal goldfish and 20 gal semi-aggressive
and of course...
3 bearded dragons - Trogdor, Siren, and Zhu (pronounced "zoo")

most of my pets were rescues. trogdor, my beloved "old man" and first dragon, was bought off of a kid who was keeping him on pine bedding and only feeding him a small mouse once a week. he has a permanently bent foot so he walks on one ankle and he is around 5 years old now. siren was bought off of a girl who fed him ten crickets a week and had no UVB bulb for him. when i broght him home my boyfriend asked "is it dead?". he is missing a foot and the end of his tail as well as several toes (i assume from being kept in a bin with others at the breeder's for the first 6 months of his life). when i got him he was very dark and extremely thin. now he is fat, happy, and very light with orange markings. :D he is about a year or so old. and Zhu i aquired from a very nice lady who was simply downsizing her animals. he is a gorgeous male. when flustered he turns bright yellow. he is around 2 years old.
all of my boys are quite the characters. and i definately love them.

i am incredibly happy to have found a site with such friendly and knowledgable people! i hope i can help some people out with dragon problems or questions, too. :)

xXDragon_AddictXx

Hatchling Member
Welcome!!

And wow, you sure did make some amazing rescues :) I'm glad your beardies are doing well now and I know with all of your love they won't care if they're missing limbs! :lol: Glad to have you!

Trogdor_1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lol. im just glad i could get them both out of bad situations for really cheap... well one of them at least.

trog was only 20 bucks... but i blew close to two hundred on a tank, lights, etc for him. and he is quite the spoiled dragon. :D

siren was 30 bucks... but he came with a tank and a clamp lamp. and i had a strip light at home. so i only blew another thirty or so on wood and whatnot. again... another spoiled dragon.

i hope to get some pics up of them soon so you guys can see them. they are such cuties. :love5:

Wow! Welcome. That is nice to hear that they are doing well. Wait, I've got to go outside for a minute.

*Izzy gets out of cage. "Human is gone, Well, Father is gone, Before his return, I must contact, our master, TATSU!*

*Tristin returns*

What the?!?!? Why is the keyboard messy? And Izzy's tank open? Nevermind.

*Izzy snickers, How easy it was to contact leader, Plan 86i is a go*

Lol. :lol:

Tristin

Yeah I know, but hey, it's fun. You should take a look at what I posted in little Tatsu's picture forum page, its better. You didn't offend me. It's alright.

Tristin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom