new to the beardie adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My name is Sabrina and my husband and I are brand new to the beardie family. We lost two gecko's this year and always wanted a bearded dragon. We have been doing a lot of research and have many many questions. The place where we got her was very helpful but we have been getting conflicting stories from all over the internet. (of course)
Our bd is about 6-8 months old and her name is Athena. We are like new nervous parents and every little thing she does sends us to the computer researching for why's and why not's. I'm sure we'll be here a lot with many questions until we're settled in with her. Many thanks in advance! :)

AthenasMom

Original Poster
009-4.jpg

007-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Here are some pics of Athena. She's getting used to everyone!! lol...

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Oh, she's beautiful! Love that yellow beard. And your Bossy Terror looks so interested in her! I wonder what he/she thinks of Athena! :lol:

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
hello and welcome ! love the piuctures especially of the curious little boston checking out the new member of the family . you will find lots of friendly folks here who will be glad to help you out with any questions , welcome to the beardie family again .

AthenasMom

Original Poster
Thank you and yes, we'll be asking a TON of questions I'm sure!!
Yes, that's little Raven Jade and she is a terror... we have 4 dogs and she is the only one who seems interested. When Athena is not in her viv she is running around looking for her!! We've had geckos and we have a turtle.. but Athena seems to be the center of attention right now.

Again.. Thanks for the welcomes!

mdt248

Hi Sabrina, welcome to BD.org :D I'm new to Beardies too but have found lots of help in caring for our little guy. Fresnowitte2 aka Barbara has been wonderfull. She has helped me alot. I hope you get a chance to talk to her. She's a wealth of info. She even has a two headed Beardie.
Welcome, Mike, Lisa, Kat, Chel's and "Zippy" :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome to BD.org! :D
Thanks for sharing the pic's of Athena she is beautiful. :love5:

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom