new to dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

starblade

Hi I am starblade we have got our very first bearded dragon he/she is about 16 weeks old and is called "star"
my children chose the name. star has been lovely we feed star once a day and give him veg to eat and has been very friendly..but today I've noticed a difference in star..star doesn't want to be handled and is hissing at me and is off food too can any one tell me what might be wrong I am very worried.. :(

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Maybe he's starting to shed? I've noticed my wonderful beardies personality changes DRASTICALLY when she's starting to shed. Basically she takes on this "i hate you all" personality. She still eats (she's a glutton), but she doesn't like being handled, or even looked at. If you notice milky grey scaley parts of his body, maybe he's just uncomfortably waiting to shed his old skin :)

Welcome to the forum, by the way :)

starblade

Original Poster
Hi thanks for getting back to me star has been a little bit better today and eating and yes he/she is shedding skin so maybe that is whats wrong..we have had star since August and he/she has been lovely to handle star walks round with me hung on to my top like a brooch lol :lol:
thanks agin

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I am probably not best at explaining but I will try lol,,,....

So first get a free photo bucket account,

Upload pics from your computer

Then I would click on the picture that was your main focus

Then I would go and press the img code, then it should say copied

Then go over to this site and whereever you want to post and then press paste

Hope this helps!

Also you can go over to the photo expressions and there is a thing and they give you some explanations

~Haley :mrgreen:

starblade

Original Poster
[img
star2310116.jpg
][/img]
star2310113.jpg
[/img]
This is STAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom