New to Beardies! Pic inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightgal

Hello everyone, name is Ashleigh and this is my first beardie. I've yet to find a name that fits him. He is very pretty and I'm not sure what type or color he is so I posted some pictures of him so maybe someone who knows more on beardies and all their color morphs can help me figure it out.

Thanks!

IMG00107.jpg

IMG00109-1.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hello and welcome to the site.

The pics arent showing up. If you have a photobucket account, you can copy the img code and paste it in your reply in the topic and it should show up. (anything above that, I really dont have any idea how to fix it :oops: )

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Wow, is your beardie white?

Quite a nice collection of animals you have there. All very cute.

As far as photobucket, you can sign up for free, and once you upload your pics there, it is very easy to post them here. (just in case you want to post more later, we love pics! :wink: )

nightgal

Original Poster
Yes, he is milky white, and patternless.

I actually got him because someone left him outside a petstore (the petstore was closing) in the snow.

I've been trying to see what color he is considered. His nails are clear too.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
How could somebody do that??? I'm so glad you got him. I don't know if I've ever seen a white beardie before - very cool!

nightgal

Original Poster
Thanks. He is a beautiful boy. I'm wanting to breed him with a snow female (friend of mine breeds snakes but doesn't know anything about beardies) and see what happens :D But i'm not going to breed him until I get more familiar with beardies and am able to find a nice looking snow female. But I haven't been looking, right now i'm just trying to learn!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello Ashleigh & Welcome to BD.org! :D
And..........
:blob8: Congratulations on the New Beardie! :blob8:
He is very handsome looks like a Snow Dragon. :love10:
I've only seen them in books never knew anyone that had one.
Thanks for sharing the pic's. :wink:

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

nightgal

Original Poster
Thank you everyone for all your compliments and support! I will definatly have to post more pictures of him.

Thanks again everyone! And good luck to all with your little slaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom