New To Beardies, Morph Identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydr

Original Poster
i'm glad everyone likes him. i've never even heard about leatherbacks and translucents until i researched morphs after bringing him home. no one at work knew what a leatherback was either (because melissa is gone now, she'd have known) so everyone was saying something is wrong with it because it has no beard and stuff. but that's why i got him, the strangeness.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
Spydr":1f6gafpf said:
i'm glad everyone likes him. i've never even heard about leatherbacks and translucents until i researched morphs after bringing him home. no one at work knew what a leatherback was either (because melissa is gone now, she'd have known) so everyone was saying something is wrong with it because it has no beard and stuff. but that's why i got him, the strangeness.

The bonus with leathers is that you can cuddle them a lot easier

Spydr

Original Poster
picked up a massive 2 foot high, 18 inch deep, 3 feet long tank for little Fafnir, gonna make a custom inside and transfer him as soon as possible, also went down to exotic pets, got HIM sexed. got the reptisun and lamp.
2012-01-25_20-04-22_229.jpg

2012-01-25_20-03-59_834.jpg

Carterkins

RandyMarsh":13ug9cxu said:
Gail":13ug9cxu said:
If its a light grey then it is a normal colored one. There has been so much crossing with colorful morphs that normals are becoming hard to find. Oh and those pics at the top of the page are of the same dragon, one is just when she was younger.

does it look like Franklin?
Franklinsig.jpg

Mine looks just like Franklin. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom