New to Bearded Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokka

Hi
I'm new to Bearded Dragons but have been keeping and breading herps for a number of years. We live in southwest Florida , and have a couple of reptiles other than a 4 yr old female Bearded Dragon. She was given to a reptile rescue that I am involved with and my wife fell in love with her so here she stays.

As of the present I am building an enclosure for her and will post pictures on the appropriate thread.

Thanks and Good Herping,
John Nicholson

link to some pictures of her http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j455/JJ_Nicholson/

Dragons aren't hard animals to care for, like most Herps, if you do it right, then there wont be a problem :) As you already have herps im sure you know the score :D

Rokka

Original Poster
She has already proven herself to be a spoiled dragon, likes to be held. Its actually odd for me as a person who has always had snakes to relate to a reptile who actually returns my interest. She watches us as much as we watch her...Ok hooked on Dragons....lol

Rokka

Original Poster
So as it stands atm we have 1) female bearded dragon, 1) 5 1/2 foot Columbian red tailed boa, 4) fat and spoiled cats and 5) Box turtles.....
Oh and one very supportive wife......lol almost shot myself in the foot......

P1270004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom