New Rescue, meet Dunkl

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzlbaby

Gray-bearded Member
Here he is:

April08002-1.jpg

April08008-1.jpg

He has a bit of a blister on his mouth, but it is really looking better. He eats like a pig!! (he is very skinny) When I first got him home, he ate 8 3" hornworms, 4 larger butterworms, and one waxworm! I honestly think that he could have ate more, but that was enough for the first day!! Wow!
I called him Dunkl, which is not spelled correctly on purpose, because I am sticking with German words for my beardies. Dunkl means dark, because he came out of the dark. He was kept in a wooden crate with no lighting. When I first held him, he was so dark and cold. I couldn't believe how he was kept! I had to drive 4 1/2 hours just to get him! Crazy what we do for the love of reptiles! It was worth it! I will repost some pics when he is fatter and healthier! :mrgreen:

TangosMom

Hatchling Member
I'm so glad you rescued him. No beardie should have to live like that. I'm sure you will get him fattened up if he eats like you said he does! Congrats!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Congrats and kudos to you for rescuing Dunkl. I know you'll do wonders for him.
Keep us posted on his progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom