New owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmora

Hey everyone, new to the Bearded Dragon community, basically inherited one from my daughter since her and her husband could not keep it at their place. I know she is a an adult but not sure of age, she is 20 inches long from head to tail and her nails are completely black. I know there are different species in the beardy world, just trying to figure what kind she is. Since I never knew the existed until now, I have been cramming learning about them. So it is a whole new world. lol
82960-6204899535.jpg

PogoLover

Juvie Member
Hi. I am a new owner too. Just got my first beardie yesterday. I did tons of research first, so hopefully I will be able to keep it alive and healthy. Mine is young (probably about two months), so I don't know if it is a he or a she yet. I have read about the different types and morphs but don't know enough about them to say what yours is.

Inmora

Original Poster
I am still tossing around what she is, I am just thinking shes a regular beardy, but I have never seen one with orange around the eyes, and when they are closed they have purple spots on her lower eyelid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom