New owner, BD throwup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korazi

Hi ive had furio for about 3wks now, hes about 3.5months old and he just threw up. This morning i picked him up to feed him in another enclosure and he was really cold to the touch. I run the ac or heat right now so im not actually sure how cold it gets (Will check tonight ) but when i tried to feed him he didnt eat any crix and my wife told me he threw up while im at work, says therea undigested crix parts in it. Im just wondering if it is too cold can that make him throw up or were the crix im feeding him too big?

Temperature is SUPER important! He needs to be at 85 most of the time with a basking temperature around 105, and nighttime temperatures around 80. They can't digest their food if they're not warm enough.

Where did you get him from? The undigested crickets in the throw up sound similar to what my beardie went through. She was diagnosed with Protozoa. whats the tank set up? lighting?

Korazi

Original Poster
Im running zoomed 10.0 t5 and zoomed 75w Basking lamp , cool side 80 F/ basking spot 106 F , im not sure what night temps are , ill check tonight. I got him from the ocean floor phx az and they get their BDs from a local breeder

Korazi

Original Poster
80F at my bedtime, 2hours after lights out for furio. 77F at my wake up time , 10 hours after lights out for furio...... he just got done shedding so idk if that had anything to do with throw up

Is his tummy black? personally, it sounds like stress. His night temps are good, day temps too. what is he eating? are his bowel movements pretty regular?

Korazi

Original Poster
1-2 times daily poop, looks like normal poo to me, i did give him one of those freeze dried crix from fluker cuz the local pet store was outta crix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom