New member and my Beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dravena

Hi everyone! Been looking for a really good Bearded dragon forum and this one looks great :) My name is Katie I live in Wales and I am mad about bearded dragons I think they are the perfect pet. I have a 1 year old male called Flynt who is the biggest trouble maker around, if there is something to knock over, crawl into or climb over you can bet he will get into it. He also has the terrible habit of running across my keyboard while I am trying to type :p Hear are a few pics of my little Sand monster .
20-06-10-19-23002_zps61afb894.jpg

IMG_0036_zps2ba83e96.jpg

flynt233_zpse1c879ec.jpg

29-07-10-13-25_zpsfc5d4ae2.jpg

10-07-10-21-52001_zpse11eace7.jpg

LizardLad11

Hatchling Member
Welcome Katie. I am also crazy about Bearded Dragons. They are the perfect pet! If you need anything to be answered just ask and i wager that you will get an answer in 2 days

Dravena

Original Poster
Thank you every one :) And thank you LizardLad11 I will be sure to do so ! He is about 19 inches from the tip of his tail to his nose Jacody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom