New Member :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyEyron

Hello there :D I've been stalking the forums for a while so thought I'd finally introduce myself! Nice to meet everyone. Here's a picture of my babies. On the left is Shakespeare, 1 year 11 months old, and on the right is Bullet, 3 years 4 months old. I'm currently working on another item to go on the right, replacing where their food bowls currently are ^^

155rm0y.jpg

5vyxyf.jpg

RustyEyron

Original Poster
Tyler - I updated my post with their names, ages and setup ^^ I can't get a better image of the setup until I'm home in two days

vman - It's funny how often I come home to find them holding hands while basking XD I know they aren't doing it like humans but it still looks too adorable to not photograph!

RustyEyron

Original Poster
Thanks ^^ I got it online a year ago so I don't remember how much it was, sorry! One day I'd love to get a bigger, taller one but it's good for now :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom