New Little one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
TASTIGER":2nacb2vk said:
i wish casanova would eat :roll: hes such a diva no one can be in the room when hes eatting

Shes a sneaker eater, shes still shy about it, but will eat one or two in front of me.

The crickets I get, fit between her eyes, and are the right size, but seem so big due to the breed of them, so she eats less than I thought.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Shes not doing good today. I dont know whats wrong, she ate and drank and pooped yesterday, and today shes lethargic, and not moving to much.. Im scared shes going to die..

MissT

BD.org Addict
Will they take her too a vet? If she feels better soon will you get her back?
Poor baby... They get sick very quickly when they are so tiny :(

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MissT":1m4bjak4 said:
Will they take her too a vet? If she feels better soon will you get her back?
Poor baby... They get sick very quickly when they are so tiny :(

I was going to take her in Tue...

She was fine yesterday eating, drinking, pooping, being a normal baby..Then last night she went to bed early, I found it odd, then when she refused to bask, eat, drink, or even open her eyes this morning I knew something was wrong..

I returned her to work, got her all set up.. Went in 20 min ago to check on her.. She had passed away..

I dont know what happened.. Everything was fine.. The lighting, the temps, the sized food... even the poops where normal looking..

Rip Riza.. My sweet little one

MissT

BD.org Addict
I'm so sorry :(
I lost a tiny baby recently-he had been badly injured but was healing up well and was super active. He just didn't eat live food-only salad and baby food. He went from bright and looking good to dark and skinny overnight, stopped eating and passed away within 24 hours. It was so quick but I was heartbroken.
I guess some of them just aren't meant to make it :(
sorry for the ramble... :(

RIP Riza x

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MissT":3przgage said:
I'm so sorry :(
I lost a tiny baby recently-he had been badly injured but was healing up well and was super active. He just didn't eat live food-only salad and baby food. He went from bright and looking good to dark and skinny overnight, stopped eating and passed away within 24 hours. It was so quick but I was heartbroken.
I guess some of them just aren't meant to make it :(
sorry for the ramble... :(

RIP Riza x

Its okay, it makes me feel a bit better that Im not the only one losing seemingly healthy babys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom