New home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
Finally got Maggie's new tank finished up and got her switched over. Let me know what you guys think!! Also her old furniture wasn't up to par with the new digs and I have to re see her some. Ew hammocks to fit this new viv so it's a little bare at the moment. Let me know what furnishings your dragons seem to love the most so I can get some ideas :)
88712-7773326738.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Looks good! Darwin likes to lounge on his flat driftwood pieces and he sleeps under his plastic bridge.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Did you buy the driftwood or found and sterilized? Ive seen so many different peices and I'm not sure which would be best. I've seen the Habba huts and though maybe one of those too?

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Super cute. :D I gotta get some tile for mine, Thomas is on paper towels for now. I sterilized/baked some rocks and a few bricks we had outside that he seems to enjoy. The bricks are stacked so he can hide under them if he wants, which is pretty common bed time position. :lol:
89627-740772160.jpg
89627-7730668182.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah I just found the driftwood pieces along the beach. Rinsed them off well and then baked them in the oven on low for an hour or so to sanitize. I also have a large habba hut and that works well too.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I LOVE the Mario themes back ground!! I got the tile super cheap at Home Depot. Like $1.50 per tile.

My mom lives by the beach so I'll make her go look for some driftwood for me ^_^ I love the look of the habba but and I think it'd be great to just stretch out across. Poor kiddo is too big for her current branch.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
Original Poster
88712-8504223902.jpg

Finally got some decor ^_^

She keeps propping her butt on the platform and hanging her head off of it... goober

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Loooove it! They never do -quite- what you want them to, do they? Haha! Those are some pretty sweet digs, looks like Maggie's got you very well trained. :lol: (What a cute little chubster!!) Thomas approves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom