New Enclosure Furniture...Need background suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedInkAus

Hatchling Member
vickson420":9deef said:
Very nice! I always wanted to do my own but I just cant find the time these days.I really do love the way they look.How long have you had yours?Does it degrade over time?

Had mine for nearly a year now and it does degrage/peel over time but it's not that hard to do patch up work. I've actually patch up that background already in the last month so it's now good as new.

hockeyballz30

Sub-Adult Member
In response to my own backgrounds, i have been planning too since i built my new triple decker tanks but have yet found the time :) I have seen several others that have made their own as well as instruction on how too, they look so much better and the dragon loves them more. On top of that, you can customize it to the way you want it exactly.

Raine407

Hatchling Member
diamc":4fcb8 said:
This looks pretty cool too.
Macviv02.jpg

How would you attach something like this bamboo shelf? Screws through the back?

LJean

Extreme Poster
The bamboo does look nice. We are using a grass mat (the kind you lay on at the beach) for Calypso's background. I bought them for a $1, LOL My daughter painted the background on it.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Hockeball I agree that building it myself would be the most creative I just dont know if I have it in me right now.I would love to see what you come up with when you do and on a side note I ope you didnt take any offense to me and Diamc's silliness I guess we were both a bit giddy last night.

RedInk thanks for giving me that info I think I could deal with yearly patches if I ever get around to it :wink:

Hartungs thanks for the link I will check it out.

Raine if you have a wood enclosure you could do it using screw hooks into the side of the viv.I guess with a glass tank you would use suction cups.

LJean that was very creative idea indeed.So what did your daughter paint on them?

LJean

Extreme Poster
She made her own desert scene. ;)

You may be able to see some of the background in the "viv only" I posted a pic of the viv earlier today.

Raine407

Hatchling Member
vickson420":d55c4 said:
Raine if you have a wood enclosure you could do it using screw hooks into the side of the viv.I guess with a glass tank you would use suction cups.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom