New enclosure :) 4x2x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMESw

started building my new enclosure today, seems to be coming along nicely, so far it has cost $0 since my dad is a cabonet maker, and i will only have to pay for electricals :)
xdhtg9.jpg

here is is with the sliding doors on ( they arent on properly yet but will continue tomorrow)
r8gm14.jpg

And this is the top of the enclosure, the lights are going on the wooden strip at the back and we will be putting a flip top glass lid to cover the rest
b8a976.jpg

hope to finish the rest tomorrow :)
tell me what you think :blob5:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
How exciting for you. I'm in the process of refurbishing an older enclosure, so I understand your anticipation. Good luck with the rest of your project. I'm sure it will turn out beautifully!!

Dawn :D

WallenSD

Very nice James, looks like your little buddy is gonna have a lot of room to play. Keep up the good work and post some pics. when your done. You to Dawn, would like to see yours to when your finished. I'm just about ready to put the finish on Rocky's viv stand.

Gotta Love Those Beardies huh???..... :lol: :bikerwave:

JAMESw

Original Poster
here are some new pics, all done apart from vents and electricals :)
347xv8m.jpg

10ru32v.jpg

this is the view from the top with the fliptop lid
2eg5egp.jpg

:D

Err, don't mean to be a party pooper but doesn't UVB not travel through glass?
Very nice enclosure by the way. I think I'm gonna have to build my own just to pass up time haha.

By the way, what kind of wood do you use?

WallenSD

I believe he's gonna put the lights under the wood ledge on top. I'll have to scroll back to make sure, but I think that's what he said. Post some pics. when your done James. Have A Great Day All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom