New dragon on the block...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonpuff

Hi all! My name is Jen, and after years of wanting a Beardie for a pet, I finally adopted one. His name is Puff and I adopted him from the HerpWorld expo last month. Puff was 2 months old at the time, and has already grown an inch and a half! Man, these guys grow FAST! I love him dearly and have started handling him everyday. I'm a biology student, with hopes of one day working in the field of wildlife conservation. I'm also mama to a pair of Red Ear Slider Turtles, 5 cats, a scorpion and some fish (Gouramis). This site seems to have lots of info! Nice to meet you guys!

wingnuts

Juvie Member
Hi Jen!! :wave: Welcome to you and Puff. Beardies are fabulous pets...although it sounds like pets in general are a hit with you. :) Now you just need to share some pictures with us--we are demanding that way!!! LOL

Tracy & Stella

Dragonpuff

Original Poster
puff.jpg

100_3069.jpg

100_3066.jpg

Hi guys!
These are the best pictures I have, so far!
I've replaced the Butcher paper with drawer liner since I took these pics...I'll have a full viv pic soon!

Dragonpuff

Original Poster
I'm sorry...I don't know why my intro posted 3 times! I can't figure out how to delete the other two. Oh well! Lol! Guess I'm hijaking the intro board.

Dragonpuff

Original Poster
More Puff, including his vivarium. I'm planning on making another for him once he outgrows this one. I've been checking out some pics of everyone else
s and getting some great ideas!

100_3401.jpg

100_3394.jpg

100_3402.jpg

100_3389.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom