New cage design ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Leroy, my 4 month Painted Turtle used to had this setup for his cage, but after him being afraid to swim in his water cuz I think it was too deep for him and on one occoinsion he almosted drownded, I decided to do just a large water bowl. Its been like this for like a month now, and I think he likes it better. Hes in a ten gallon now but Im moving him into a 20 gallon next week. But anyways, someone told me that painteds need more water to swin in then that? The water bowl is over his head, and he goes in it alot, but he also likes going on his rocks and leaves to bask. When I go to setup his next tank, I wanna no what one I should do.

The old setup
05-03-09_2247.jpg

And the one he likes and has now
06-22-09_1037.jpg

hiya! that cave in that tank was designed by me, so come to sophia's potato container store, for all of your caves & potato-container-made-needs! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom