New Beardy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinMcG

Hi Everybody,
Finally pulled the trigger on a beardy, haven't named him\her yet but I'm thinking Rocky may be a good fit. I have him/her in a 20L at the moment but as soon as the warmer weather gets here I'm going to build the mother of all bearded dragon enclosures :D

DixieLonestar20x

Hatchling Member
This baby is awfully skinny. Make sure to offer him as much food as possible and to properly gut load and dust your crickets/roaches/worms

- Justin

KevinMcG

Original Poster
I think the shot makes him look a little skinnier that it is. He was flattened out a bit also. Gutloading for sure! And he gets all the crickets he wants. Just loaded up his Veggie dish with mango and greens also.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I have to agree that he/she is VERY thin. There are no fat stores anywhere on his body as well as his legs being thin. Did you get him from a pet store?

If you've had him longer than 2 wks, would be a good idea to have a fecal checked for parasites asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom