New Beardy Family member!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverStyx

After 15 years of trying, I finally convinced my husband to let me get a bearded dragon! I am so in love with him/her. (I am referring to it as a her for the time being) Her name is Styx and we've had her for about 2 weeks now and she seems super happy. She's shed once already and eats like a champ. She loves squash and crickets the best. I'm guessing she's around a month to two months old judging by her length. She's super active! I've tried to determine what type she is by her markings, but I'm uncertain. Can someone perhaps verify what type she is? Thanks! So excited to be a part of the Beardy world! :mrgreen:
84593-8570891614.jpg
84593-4162335699.jpg

Beardienatic

Hatchling Member
Congrats, she is beautiful! Not sure about her type and everything, but I’m sure you will have tonnes of fun and precious memories with her! Photos and questions are always welcome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom