New beardies mouth looks odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozy

I am new to keeping beardies! *waves* Hopefully I am just over concerned, but my new beardies mouth looks odd. I have had him and his sibling for two days.
IMG_2988.jpg
Untitled.png

He's eating all right. I have to put the crickets in the fridge for a little while to slow them down, and he will eat greens (collard) if I lay some in the basking spot. As for hunting, or walking to the salad dish, he's not interested. He's in a brand new scary place though, so I can't blame him there. He's going poo once a day. At first I thought he was starting to shed already, because he's scratching his nose against things. I soaked both of them in a warm bath for about twenty minutes last night, It didn't help. he's still scratching. No other skin is shedding. I didn't notice this spot until a few hours after we got home. We got them from a home breeder... I'm just not sure if this spot is normal, or if we need to go to the vet in the morning.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom