New Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdavilan

My dad wants to get another dragon and we've had Gastón for 3 weeks, but I've seen so many people saying that it's not good to have two dragons together, so I need help? Because he just came from petsmart with other dragons with him and he is 2.5-3 months old. Any help would be appreciated!

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
NO!!!! Please do not put two dragons together - it is a death sentence. They will fight, and possibly kill eachother. If you would like to get a second one, you'd need to get a whole 2nd setup.

gdavilan

Original Poster
JessPets":10wqh992 said:
NO!!!! Please do not put two dragons together - it is a death sentence. They will fight, and possibly kill eachother. If you would like to get a second one, you'd need to get a whole 2nd setup.

Thank you! I told him and we've decided to just stay with Gastón ? No need to put him through all that.

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Glad to see that Gastón will be having his own space to himself. They are Solitary animal/pets that should be housed alone. They can be together only for mating purposes. I was thinking of getting another beardie myself but will be getting one of those stack able enclosures. If you absolutely would like another one that is one option if you are tight on living space :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom