New Beardie (pics included) Name needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakey90

Hi everyone,
Even though im broke at the moment I stumbled upon this beardie and I had to take a loan to get her.
She is a clear nailed hypo pastel. It is a bit difficult to see her true colours over her skin being ready to shed but she has red running down her back and a nice arrow shape
on her forehead in red. There is also tinges of blue on her aswell. Will be in debt for a while but I think its worth it. Here are some pics:
This is her showing off her colours
P210709_1714.jpg

Her and her brother before we seperated them. My friend took the male.
P200709_174201.jpg

Her posing on a finger.
P210709_1629.jpg

And her posing on a leg
P210709_1628.jpg

Anyway, I need yere help on naming her. I am pretty sure its a girl anyway but still hard to tell.
I was thinking of some names that are colourful like Citrus. Any names that would match her colours or maybe something close would be cool.
Cheers,
Paul.

jcot13

Hatchling Member
she has the colors of the moon in my opinion. i think luna (moon goddess) would be a great name. just my opinion.

Shakey90

Original Poster
I like Luna! It would go with my other beardie Leo. Cheers for that ill keep it in mind.

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Hmmm, how about something that represents her? Temptation, Desire, or something that shows that you wanted her so much.

Shakey90

Original Poster
Thanks for all the ideas guys. I think I might go with Luna anyway just have to discuss it with the gf. Any other ideas are still welcome :blob5:

Shakey90

Original Poster
What?? How du know that?? I hope thats just a coincidence because my friend Tom took her brother and he is thinking up names now.
....Just noticed Tom joined the forums. Thought you were using witchcraft or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom