New beardie, new to this website

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisonfirex

Hi everyone! My name is Alison and I recently got a new member of my family! He (or she) is about 4 months old, I think (please tell me if you think otherwise by looking at his picture), and I am absolutely in love with him. I've named him Paarthurnax (from one of the only good dragons in Skyrim. I am so excited to learn all I can about beardies and watch my little one grow.

I found there isn't many groups on facebook so I made one specifically for dragon owners from New England, in the United States. Please me join there at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NEdragonowners/

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
Had to reply as I'm from NH.. Peterborough to be exact.. where did you get your beardie?? How long is he/she from snout to tail tip?? I don't do the whole facebook thing so wasn't able to see a pic of your new pet.. welcome to the site.. :p

alisonfirex

Original Poster
I got him from Pet Smart in Concord. He is about 2.5 inches SVL and about six inches total.

Here's a picture of my beardie:
photo.php

Sorry if the picture doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom