New beardie , nervous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wulfie

Hatchling Member
Dragonkate17":bajym4kg said:
Yes and i'm gonna try going to the store tomorrow to buy some of the worms you mentioned for him.
He's getting bored with crickets it seems lol. What calcium/vitamin supplement do you recommend? the Rept-Cal is what I currently have. I really don't want him getting sick or anything though. I use a little twice a week
this stuff is awesome and sticks to everything
http://www.petco.com/product/121224/Repashy-Super-Foods-Calcium-Plus-Supplement.aspx?CoreCat=LookAhead

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
Rep-Cal is fine. That's what most people recommend. Petco sells Rep-Cal as well and the multivitamin Rep-Cal Herptivite which should be dusted twice a week. So 5 days of calcium and 2 days of multivitamin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom