New Beardie member

Status
Not open for further replies.

woofenhooter

Howdy y'all, my wife wanted to get a Beardie about two years ago. She has had cats, but I am allergic. When she told me about the dragon, I said "whatever"...Well, the little feller won my heart over about two years ago, as a creature about three inches long! And I don't sneeze or get itchy eyes!

MJ she named her, for Mara Jane. Turns out, MJ is a boy, and a pretty big boy! We call him "Mischievous Juvenile". You can tell what kind of mood he is in by his tail. If the tip of the tail is curled up to over the center of his back, he is ready for adventure!

Working on getting a picture downloaded...

Nice to meet Y'all!

Welcome! They are addicting, aren't they. Glad you found out that MJ was a boy before you got too used to referring to him as a girl, that could be a bit awkward. Again, welcome to the forum, hope your little boy stays nice and healthy.

harleyquinn16

Ha I understand I have two both are females my biggest one princess is a diva and my husband spoils her rotten she tolerates me till he comes home from work :D :D

harleyquinn16

I'm a new owner of two bearded dragons I love them to death but I also have 2 crested geckos and a albino corn snake a 3 year old boy and a husband I have a zoo but my beardies are amazing I love them both

woofenhooter

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies!

You folks who have plural dragons; I have questions of how they "get along".? MJ is a big softie who is just about two. We may adopt a female who is also two. Not planning to house them together, but might they get along with one and other?

Thanks!

Yeah, our Beardie is the slave driver around here!

-Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom