New Beardie Joined The Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy1

Well, I said I would get a 3rd beardie if the right one were to come along, but otherwise I was just sticking with the two I had. Well, shocker of all shockers, the right one came along at the reptile show yesterday. LOL! I think she is a real beauty! I already have Lancelot (my male citrus), Guinevere (my female red that looks deep orange), and now we welcome Morgana...

Morgana1.jpg

Morgana2.jpg

Stormy1

Original Poster
Thank you! :)

Yes, I have always loved history, and I very much love King Arthur. Besides, what better names for "dragons"? LOL! This Morgana is just not evil like her namesake. LOL! Quite the opposite actually!

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
lol! I'm also a fan of history! Thats the class I always love to sit through (unlike english) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom