New beardie here!

theboiy

Beardie name(s)
Spyro
Hello, we got a beardie for our granddaughter on December 2nd for Christmas. We kept it here until Christmas so it would be a surprise. Little did I know I would get read friendly with it and want one for myself. Well I got my own yesterday. Named it Spyro. It's a couple of months old and real fun to have. I'm sure I will have questions and won't hesitate to ask.

My name is Bob and I may be an addict.😀

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello, we got a beardie for our granddaughter on December 2nd for Christmas. We kept it here until Christmas so it would be a surprise. Little did I know I would get read friendly with it and want one for myself. Well I got my own yesterday. Named it Spyro. It's a couple of months old and real fun to have. I'm sure I will have questions and won't hesitate to ask.

My name is Bob and I may be an addict.😀
Welcome Bob and Spyro - please ask questions - the only thing I can say is please make sure you have your husbandry on par - no coils for uvb's - two digital probe thermometers - and a solid bright white basking bulb - you want a long tube fixture-- for uvb I can post links if you need them

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Welcome Bob and Spyro, we are all proud of you, you just took the first step......... down the rabbit hole lmao 🤣 😂
Congratz on your new bubby, we would love to see pics of him/her. Just wait till it learns to trust you and bonds with you. They are quirky, needy, cuddly, curious, and engaging little creatures.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
A very warm welcome to the community Bob.
And yes, definitely post some pictures, everyone here wants to see your boy or girl :)

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom