new beardie eye concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
hi i just adopted peaches yesterday from a rescue. i know she has vision problems and she has to be fand fed becuse she cannot catch her food.one eye looks normal the other i am a bit concerned about its almost like she has a fluid filled cap or contact lense like cover over the eye.its crystal clear but the lense sticks out a bit.doesent seem to bug her at all and the rescues vet wasent concerned about it but it does worry me a bit.heres some pics of her its really hard to get a good pic of that eye but heres what i have...
412.jpg

415.jpg

411.jpg

410.jpg

she will be seeing my vet about it but they probbably wont have an opening for a week or so. and as you can see shes settling in quit well she love being hand fed crickets she liked her canned silk worms except the heads those she spat out!.she has problems eating out of a bowl for her veggies its like she cant quite center her head to her food.but with being hand fed its not a problem for her to eat as you can see by her big belly!

Pleaides

Juvie Member
sorry i cannot help you but wanted to bump this topic up so others may be able to help.
i hope she does ok.
all i can suggest is take her to a herp vet and get a second opinion from him/her.

mishelly58

Hatchling Member
Sorry, I don't have any ideas either but would love to hear if anybody else has any ideas!! :?: :?: :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom