New beardie & back on the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
So I used to be on here ALL the time a few years ago. Then life happened, I had to rehome all my beardies :( and moved. But now I'm back, have a new beardie and can't wait to creep the forums again! So everyone meet "baby beardie" till I pick out an actual name for her. Cause we are now fairly certain she is a she! Also, what morph does everyone think she might be?

Today, someone's tail is shedding so she went for a swim and made a horrid mess in her tank lol:

When we first got her last month:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome back. :wave: Your baby beardie is adorable, congratulations. :p

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I'm super excited to be back! And stoked to have a beardie back in my life. It feels like a void has been filled :)

In the future I realllyyyyy wanna get a male translucent beardie. Has always been one of my "dream beardies"

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Isn't it amazing how beardies help fill the void? I can't imagine what this house would be like without at least one. :D

Oh, a male translucent would be awesome! Hope you can fulfill your dream. :)

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes! It really is amazing! My house feels complete now! Between the snakes, leopard geckos & 2 kids. The only thing missing was a beardie! And thank you! I'm hoping to attend a few reptile shows here this fall/winter and maybe ill find a male trans! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom