New Beardie and Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartoon

Hello all! My name's Ross and I just got my first bearded dragon, Rocco. He's only a few weeks old and is bright tan. :)
I've had the idea of getting a beardie for some time now, and with the Christmas money I had left, decided to get him.
Was the only one left at my pet store, not pet supplies plus or any well-known place, due to the things i have heard about them not treating their animals right. Just wanted to introduce myself, along with Rocco. Merry late Christmas (to all of you that celebrate it) and happy [early] New Year!

Kartoon

Original Poster
rocco.jpg

rocco2.jpg

rocco3.jpg

rocco1.jpg

Kartoon

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!
he's just laying on his stump right now, after his cricket meal.
he's used to his surroundings now, he wasn't eating much when i first got him and i was a little worried
but all is well now, and he's really fun to have.
:)

Kartoon

Original Poster
Thanks for the salad help,
(read your bio) Sorry to hear about your father, may his soul rest in peace.

Anyway, Rocco is doing great everyone!
He's going through his first shed, and I made the stupid mistake of peeling a little piece off of his forehead that was going to fall off anyway.
Hopefully it isn't too bad, and he's getting ready to sleep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom