New Beardie, Also new to the site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i just got myself a bearded dragon below are some pictures i was told the father was a sandfire, and the mother a red tiger. Ive already used this site a few times its awesome so far, any name suggestions for my dragon? a month and 2 weeks in age. Week younger in the pic with him/her in the bowl

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Welcome. Your baby is beautiful, congrats! :D As far as a name, maybe you should find out the gender, or wait for the lil' one's personality to show. If you want to go by looks, then I would just call your babe 'Awwww...' (Aww for short) :wink:

AriZoNaSHacKeR

Original Poster
should i show you guys my moms, it might be a female or male but if they bred it would be crazy because my moms is a gold and red tiger sandfire hes only 5 months old and is like 14 inches mines about 7 maybe

AriZoNaSHacKeR

Original Poster
heres more pics, thanks for the welcome. I plan to learn as much as i can, its under a 100 watt powersun and loves all insects i feel like 5 diff kinds i breed my own roaches so thats nice.. again thanks :), bought for 50$ but should have been $80 i got a deal in az at a reptile store!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Wow they are so cute!
Mine is 8 years old so he passed the "cute" stage and
in "grumpy" stage.
and you are welcome.

AriZoNaSHacKeR

Original Poster
BlueDragon09":loum0f52 said:
Wow they are so cute!
Mine is 8 years old so he passed the "cute" stage and
in "grumpy" stage.
and you are welcome.
lol this one has been grumpy since forever! this is my moms sandfire hes 5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom