New BD Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all the other BD families out there,

We have a new little friend for the family. It's name is Sandar (we originally thought it was a boy) but after looking just aft of the vent, it looks to be a female. From snout tip to tip of tail she is about 7 inches. I think she is about 2 months old give or take (course I most likely am wrong). I will include a pic of her a bit later if anyone is interested. We live in Oak Harbor, WA. We just wanted to say hello.

Sailor98277

Original Poster
She may be cute ( I believe so too ) but she has quite the attitude. When we brought her home, she was all docile and such. Now, she likes to open her mouth and bite us when we try to giver her crickets or vegies. I also hold her and let her bite. I will stroke her head till she closes her mouth and talk softly to her. I do this a couple of times a day. Eventually I think she will learn that we wont hurt her.

What do you all think?

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
I know with mine I would do a beardie burrito wrap in a blanket as they would get tired in the evening. I also put a worn t-shirt in the tank so they get use to your sent :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom