New baby!!!

Beardie name(s)
Mushu
We added a new baby to our family. When we rescued him, he had a tail nip and missing two toes off of his back foot. Pet store was trying to discount him because of this. I understand business wise, but it still upsets me- as if he is less valuable because of his injuries. We are ECSTATIC to welcome Nemo to his new, loving home! 🥰💕

Attachments

• IMG_0560.jpeg
    IMG_0560.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0544.jpeg
    IMG_0544.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0543.jpeg
    IMG_0543.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 54
We added a new baby to our family. When we rescued him, he had a tail nip and missing two toes off of his back foot. Pet store was trying to discount him because of this. I understand business wise, but it still upsets me- as if he is less valuable because of his injuries. We are ECSTATIC to welcome Nemo to his new, loving home! 🥰💕
He isn't any less "valuable" because of that. People will rescue them all the time. The store more than likely had them together and they will become aggressive with each other and the toes and tails are what goes missing first. So then they will drop the price. Take care of the beardie and his sentimental value will be priceless.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
This makes me sad but the people like you that provide such love....I appreciate you!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom