New baby- He's here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I found the most adorable little male blood leatherback from dragons den on kingsnake last night, gave in and ordered him today. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and he'll get shipped tomorrow.

*picture owned and copyrighted to dragons den*
fadlbb.jpg

Edit: he's here finally. Sorry for the bad pics, he was cold and needed to bask.

right out of the box
2rzuipe.jpg

Basking
et7j7n.jpg

spyderk

Hatchling Member
Beautiful! I have been eying dragons just like that. Not that I am getting one, but I think red would compliment my Puff quite nicely.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks :p I've been wanting a leatherback for some time now and this guy really jumped out at me. I really love the bright white background, looks fantastic with the orange. Can't wait until he gets here, I've never actually felt a leather before.

spyderk

Hatchling Member
I've never felt a normal. ;) Puff doesn't seem as smooth as some of the pics I've seen (of leathers) but smoother than a normal one.

I'll have to look up that breeder now. :)

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Dragons den doesn't post pics of individual dragons they are selling unless a certain one is advertised on kingsnake.com, thats a good place to see some of their nicest dragons. I payed 100 for the dragon, he was reduced due to missing one toenail, shipping was 45.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Weather is holding him up until wed. Thats ok though, Gives me a bit more time to fiddle with the tank.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Is he there yet?? Do you have pix yet? What is he like? We want to see him :blob5: :blob8: I love little baby pix and little babies they are soooooooo cute. Congrats!!!!

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He's not here yet, should be any time. I hate waiting!!! I'll gets pics while unpacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom