new babies hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.

samleo

Question? I have nine eggs hatching. They started this morning. The first one I saw about 8:00 and now it is 4:00 and he has jumped out on the tub I had him in which is in the incabtor (SP)> He is now in the cage with the heat and he is not moving in the cage. SHould I put him back in the tub in the incabtor. And how long do keep the babies in the tub after hatching. Thanks for your help. Kim

fuzlbaby

Gray-bearded Member
Hey there, hatching is a very exhausting thing for the babies. For a day or two they will laze about, regaining their energy. Just be sure to offer greens finely chopped and some crickets the second day after hatching. Be sure to take out the crickets, they will start to chew on the beardies tender skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom